Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: any recommendations?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    umm, pardon me but I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tastfully ecchi manga, but not toooo tasteful

  2. #2
    Inactive Member
    any recommendations?


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tastefully eichi but not too tasteful? I think that all depends on a person's perception of "tasteful" Though I suggest "No Money", though I've only found the first two chapters scanlated, I REALLY want to find more since it's such a pretty artstyle and It's nicely eichi so far, but not extremely so... *points to her current avvie* That image was taken and coloured from No Money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •